Wholesale/trade returns info.
If you are a Retail Customer, see next paragraph
All orders over £50 are subject to a 20% restocking fee. This covers our time spent counting in, checking the goods for marks, re-folding & placing each size back into the correct warehouse locations.
– Please note orders will not be accepted unless the RETURNS FORM has been completed and sent back with your return.
Sample orders cannot be returned for credit. Sample orders are deemed as any orders under 5 items.
Any returned sample orders will be donated to charity and not returned to the customer.
Any order returned after 60 days will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT.
AS Colour is not liable to contribute to any screen-printing costs or pay for reprinting under any circumstances.
Customers are responsible for the inspection of goods before embellishing or printing. Merchandise that is printed, washed, dyed, relabelled or decorated is non-returnable. For this reason we highly recommend that you check in all orders rather than having them directly sent to your printer. We also recommend viewing AS Colour products at a showroom or buying samples prior to making final orders.
Please make sure you check your invoice is correct before printing. If you are shipping orders directly to your printer ensure the printer checks the order against the packing slip as we are only human and picking errors can occur. If you find there is a picking error before the order is printed we can fix it but once the goods are printed we cannot exchange the goods.
Retail customer returns info.
THE DEAL / DELUXE DEAL RETURNS.
Returns on items purchased in The Deal/The Deluxe Deal can only be made as per the below conditions:
Option 1 - return all items for full credit
Option 2 - exchange item/s for item/s within the same value bracket (above or below £30)
At AS Colour we want you to love what you order. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, please return the items/for an exchange or credit.
• All returns must be made within 30 working days of the invoice date with a completed returns form, otherwise your order will be sent back at the customer's expense.
• Returns can take up to 1 week to be processed once we receive them, when your return is processed, we will send you a notification email.
• The cost for returning faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be reimbursed upon proof of receipt.
• Sale items are not eligible for exchange or credit.
Online orders can be returned to:
Unit 8 Globe Park, First Avenue
Any purchases from our retail stores must be returned at a retail store – see below.
Please choose carefully as no refunds will be given if you have changed your mind.
Exchanges must be made within 10 working days from the date of receipt – exchanges beyond this period will not be accepted.
The receipt is required as proof of purchase for all exchanges or returns.
- All products must be returned in original condition with swing tags attached.
- Faulty items may be exchanged for a similar product.
THE DEAL / DELUXE DEAL RETURNS.
Items purchased in The Deal/Deluxe Deal can only be swapped for an item of a similar value.
Refunds or credits will not be given for any price difference between the original retail price of items exchanged in The Deal.
The benefits given by our Returns Policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act.