Work With Us
With the growth and success of our UK business plus a relocation of our warehouse, we have an opening for a full-time position in our Warehouse team. We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, energetic Warehouse Operative to join our busy and friendly team.
What you will do (but not limited to):
- Picking orders with an RF Scanning Device.
- Accurately checking and packing orders.
- Precisely dispatching orders.
- Correctly preparing retail store orders.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment.
To be successful at this job, you will need:
- Permanent work rights for the UK with no restrictions.
- 1-year minimum experience in general warehousing.
- A good level of fitness - able to lift moderate to heavy cartons.
- Excellent communication skills and accurate attention to detail.
- Good understanding of safe manual handling techniques and warehouse H&S requirements.
- Be reliable, able to cope in a busy work environment and meet deadlines.
- To be an enthusiastic team player who shows initiative.
Excellent benefits include:
- Industry leading and state of the art warehouse technology and new warehouse environment.
- Being part of an international growing company.
- Positive work environment.
- Opportunity to further your career with us.
- Training offered for development.
- Ethical and sustainable business practices.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a role that will have real impact at an awesome company, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!